The 2012 Spokane Advertising Federation ADDY Awards were held last Friday evening at the Masonic Hall in downtown Spokane.
Advertising agencies, design firms and interactive development companies were well represented in the competition and at the event. The judges goal was to award the best advertising, graphic design and web design produced in the Spokane region in 2011.
Klündt | Hosmer was proud to win awards in multiple categories at the competition
• Gold ADDY and Best of Division for 2010 Davidson Companies annual report
• Gold ADDY for 2011 First Night Poster
• Silver ADDY for SmartTop/Leisure Concepts tradeshow exhibit
• Silver ADDY for Kalispel Tribe presentation folder
• Silver ADDY for J. Craig Sweat Photography website
• Silver ADDY for Megiddo game board design
We also were involved in the art direction of a Silver ADDY award-winning photograph for Avista shot by J. Craig Sweat. Congratulations, Craig!
The above projects will advance to the American Advertising Federation District XI judging, where they will compete against 2011marketing and design projects produced in Washington, Idaho, Alaska, Montana, Oregon and the Canadian provinces of British Columbia and Alberta.