"Best of Show" and More at Spark Awards
"Put it down in black and white" is a phrase everyone understands. It means — tell the truth, be honest, tell it like it is. For the 2015 Spokane MarCom Spark Awards, that phrase was also the theme of the event.
Klündt | Hosmer had a standout showing at the Spark Awards, being recognized with 8 Excellence Awards and the coveted Dussault "Best of Show" Award for our involvement in external communications work for Avista's 125 year anniversary.
A complete listing of our awarded projects follows:
• 2013 Avista Corp. Annual Report: "Empowering Communities, Improving Lives, 125 Years and Counting"
• Avista Commemorative Book: "125 Years & Counting – A 25-Year Commemorative Look Back at 1989-2014"
• Avista 125th Anniversary Traveling Exhibit
• "125 Years and Counting: Avista Honors History, Community and Service" (External Communications Campaign)
• HOTSTART International Websites
• Rockwood Retirement Communities Visual Identity Design
• Port of Moses Lake Visual Identity Design
• 2014 First Night Spokane Poster
125 Years and Counting: Avista Honors History, Community and Service (External Communications Campaign)
After the award ceremonies we had fun talking with clients and partners, and revelling in the comradery of this annual event.
I emailed the Port of Moses Lake this morning to let them know that the logo we designed for them won an Excellence award. Here's what they had to say about that:
"It has been an absolute pleasure working with your company and this award just solidifies my opinion of you and your team. Congratulations on the well deserved recognition!"
"The Port has received so many compliments on our new logo and we appreciate all the hard work and effort that was put into the design. (We are) very happy that your work, dedication and commitment to excellence have been recognized and applauded. Very nice and well deserved!"
Klündt | Hosmer works hard to create effective visual communication and authentic branding for our clients. It was great having this work not only appreciated by MarCom's judges, but by our clients as well.